Small Animal Services
Our primary small animal vet is Julia, however Anthony and BJ contribute to the small animal clinic with their own specialist expertise when required. We offer advice on nutrition, general pet care, oral hygiene and behaviour. Our team of vets are highly experienced and are available to offer both routine and emergency care for anything from working dogs to exotic pets. We offer a range of food, worming/flea treatment, and a variety of pet equipment.
Our small animal facilities include:
- Consultations by appointment
- Pristine surgical facilities including a sterile orthopaedic theatre
- In-clinic X-ray machine
- Ultrasound scanning
- Hospitalisation for long and short-stay patients including an isolation ward for infectious disease
- 24hr care for critical patients
- Specialist procedures including canine artificial insemination (AI), poultry medicine, wildlife and hip scoring using the PennHip technique
- Pet Grooming
Latest News and Offers
September Nutrition Month!
We are excited to be running "Nutrition Month" this September.
You are what you eat so pop in during September for special nutrition advice, FREE weigh-ins and some FREE food samples!